Community: Winter Storm Watch until 12:00PM Wednesday
...Significant snow possible Tuesday night into Wednesday morning over extreme eastern Washington into the Idaho Panhandle... .A strong frontal system will swing through the Inland Northwest Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. This will bring a burst of potentially moderate to heavy snow which should linger into the afternoon over the Central Panhandle Mountains. Difficult travel conditions are likely for the Wednesday morning commute. ...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY EVENING THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches, with mountain accumulations 8 to 13 inches are possible.
* WHERE...Northern Panhandle, Coeur d`Alene Area and Idaho Palouse.
* WHEN...From Tuesday evening through Wednesday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions including during the morning commute Wednesday. Significant reductions in visibility are possible .
* AFFECTED AREAS: COEUR D'ALENE AREA ... IDAHO PALOUSE ... NORTHERN PANHANDLE
Instructions: A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant snow accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts