Alert: Winter Storm Warning until 04:00AM Friday
...WINTER STORM TO IMPACT THE INLAND NORTHWEST LATE TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT... ...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM THURSDAY TO 4 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions, including during the evening commute on Thursday. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 12 inches, with mountain accumulations of 1 to 2 feet, are expected.
* WHERE...Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, Priest River, Eastport, Schweitzer Mountain Road, Kellogg, Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan, Fourth of July Pass, Dobson Pass, and Lookout Pass.
* WHEN...4 AM Thursday to 4 AM Friday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for significant reductions in visibility at times. Snow will transition to rain during the evening hours across the I-90 corridor.
* AFFECTED AREAS: CENTRAL PANHANDLE MOUNTAINS ... NORTHERN PANHANDLE
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected. If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.