Community: Winter Storm Watch until 04:00AM Friday
...WINTER STORM TO IMPACT THE INLAND NORTHWEST WEDNESDAY EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY NIGHT... ...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM EARLY THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE THURSDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Plan on difficult travel conditions, including during the morning and evening commute on Thursday. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 12 inches, with mountain accumulations 1 to 2 feet, are possible.
* WHERE...Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, Priest River, Eastport, Schweitzer Mountain Road, Kellogg, Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan, Fourth of July Pass, Dobson Pass, and Lookout Pass.
* WHEN...From early Thursday morning through late Thursday night.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
* AFFECTED AREAS: CENTRAL PANHANDLE MOUNTAINS ... NORTHERN PANHANDLE
A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.