PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION AGENDA
5:30 p.m. at the Court House Court Room
Subject to change
Agenda March 20, 2014 Regular Meeting
1. Reading and approval of February Minutes
2. Public Hearing, 14-010 June Hartman Variance
3. Public Hearing, 14-002 Stan and Delores Sweet Variance
3. Public Hearing, 14-007 Pilot West Conditional Use Permit
4. P&Z Commission vacancy information update.
All Planning and Zoning Commission meetings are open to the public; anyone requiring special accommodation due to disability should contact the planning and zoning office, (208) 267-7212, at least two days prior to the scheduled meeting so that accommodations can be arranged.
Written comment should be addressed to Planning and Zoning, PO Box 419, Bonners Ferry, ID 83805; faxed to (208) 267-7814 or e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline for written comment regarding an agenda item is one week prior to the meeting date.
Both written and oral testimony is accepted during public hearing and everyone interested is encouraged to attend and provide comment. Further information on applications is on file and available for public review during regular business hours in the Planning and Zoning Office or by calling (208) 267-7212.