MEETING AGENDA: December 21, 2017; 5:30PM
- Establish quorum; Open meeting
- Reading and approval of November 16 minutes.
- Hearing - Continuation of Conditional Use Permit 18-002 for Davies
- Hearing - Conditional Use Permit 18-016 for Hill
- Hearing - Amend Zone Map - 18-029 for Timmons
- Discuss status of Comprehensive Plan and Map
- Public Comment (Open)
All Planning and Zoning Commission meetings are open to the public; anyone requiring special accommodation due to disability should contact the planning and zoning office, (208) 267-7212, at least two days prior to the scheduled meeting so that accommodations can be arranged.
Written comment should be addressed to Planning and Zoning, PO Box 419, Bonners Ferry, ID 83805; faxed to (208) 267-7814 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 12 noon Thursday, 1 week prior to the scheduled hearing date.
Both written and oral testimony is accepted during public hearing and everyone interested is encouraged to attend and provide comment. Further information on applications is on file and available for public review during regular business hours in the Planning and Zoning Office or by calling (208) 267-7212